Monday, June 20, 2011

Book Bloggers, How I Love Thee!

Ann Linden, co-writer of the screenplay for Predators of Darkness: Aftermath, had linked me an article on Facebook in February about Amanda Hocking's success with eBooks.  I read the article and discovered wonderful book lovers who blog about books they read.  Until then, I never knew anything about this.

Hats off to all the wonderful book bloggers.  I greatly appreciate each one of you, not just for me, but for all the other authors out there.  Thanks for the book exposure and the interviews.  Without book lovers, authors don't exist.

I must also say that each blogger I've had the pleasure communicating with have been some of the greatest people I've had the privilege of "meeting" via email and blogs.  You folks are magnificent!

Thanks again, for all you are doing!

Best, always,

Leonard D. Hilley II  and Morton

No comments:

Post a Comment