Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Giving Back to My Alma Mater

As previously mentioned in a blog, Plainview High School (my Alma Mater) was hit and partially destroyed by an EF-5 Tornado on April 27th, 2011.  In an effort to help raise money for the school library I'm donating 50% of my royalties for the next six weeks.

Currently all Kindle versions of my novels are priced @ $2.99 each and will remain as such for the next six weeks.  Nook versions are also $2.99 each.  All new paperback novels under my publishing imprint, Deimosweb Publishing, are available via Amazon, Barnes & Noble, or through your local book store.

Please spread the word!

Blessings to you all,

Leonard

6 comments:

  1. What a wonderful thing to do! I hope they are getting many donations to assist with their rebuilding efforts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to share this today on FB. What a sweet thing to do!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea hon. I am also sharing this.I hope they are getting as much help as possible. Great post hon, thank you ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Will share for you on Tumblr Blog, Facebook and Twitter and what a great way to help out.. Thanks for letting me know Leonard... Off to do the link shares now...

    ReplyDelete